123.hp.com/dj3630 Network Configuration
- Start the process by unboxing the printer. Remove all the tapes and packaging material. Then, attach the power cord and insert the papers and ink cartridge in the printer.
- Once you are done with the hardware setup, you have to power on the printer by pressing its power button.
- Then, you have to press and hold the Wireless button for more than three seconds. You have to do this, until the wireless light blinks.
- After that, press the WPS button from your router.
- Further, wait for around two minutes. Once your printer gets connected to the router, the wireless light becomes stable. It will stop blinking.
How To Download HP Printer Driver?
- Open a Web browser.
- Then, you have to enter “123.hp.com/dj3630” in the address bar of your web browser.
- In the next window, you will get a download link for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer. Then, click the “Download” tab.
- This will initiate the download process. It is a time-consuming process. Hence, wait for its completion.
- After the successful completion of the process, your hp printer setup file will get saved in the Download folder.
Procedure For Printer Driver Installation- 123.hp.com/dj3630
- Firstly, you have to open the Downloads folder.
- Then, look for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup file in the folder. Double-click the setup file to proceed further.
- Further, you will get the following popup box on your screen:
- Security Warning pop up box for allowing the application to run on your system. For permitting the application, hit the “Run” tab.
- User Account Control asks you to permit the application to make necessary changes to your computing system. Grant the permission by clicking the “Yes” tab.
- Wireless Setup: For wireless setup, you have to connect your system with the same network with which you have connected your printer.
- Wired Setup: When you select this option, you have to take the ethernet cable and connect your printer with the router and then connect the system with the same network.
- USB: On selecting this option, you have to connect the printer and system with the help of USB cable.
- First and foremost, access the Downloads folder on your system.
- After that, you have to search for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup file. Then, double-click it to proceed further.
- Then, a User Account Control pop-up will appear on your system asking you to allow the application to make the changes that are necessary. In order to move further, you have to click the “Yes” tab.
- Next, you have to read the Agreement and Settings document appearing on your screen. You must read the document carefully and then accept it by tick marking the checkbox. Then, click the “Continue” option.
- In the next window, you will be asked to prepare your system. For preparation, you have to complete the hardware setup and then, connect your printer with the computer. If your hardware setup is not completed yet, then do it now by following the on-screen instructions. Then, connect it either through a wired setup or through the wireless setup. In the case of wired setup, use the USB cable or ethernet cable for the connection. On the other hand, for the wireless connection, connect your printer and computer with the same network.
- After that, proceed further by clicking the “Continue” button.
- Thereafter, from the list of available printers, you have to select your printer. Make the preferred selection and tap “Continue”.
- After printer selection, it will start searching for the available software for your printer. From the list of software, choose the desired software and press the “Install” option.
- Before it begins the installation process, you have to confirm it by entering the login credentials of the Mac Administrator. Make sure you enter the credentials carefully and then click the “Install Helper” option.
- Now, the software installation process will start. This might take time to get completed. Hence, wait for its completion.
- Once the process gets completed, you are required to tap the “Continue” option.
- Then, you have to add your printer to the list of “Printers and Scanners”. For adding, click the “Add Device” tab and then follow the on-screen instructions to successfully complete the process.
- After that, you can start the Print Test by clicking the “Scan Test Page” option.
- Once the process gets completed, you have to hit the “Next” tab to conclude the 123.hp.com/dj3630 process.