How To Connect Your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 To The Network?
- Initiate the process with the hardware setup of your printer. For this, you have to unbox your printer and remove all the packaging material and tapes from it. Then, attach the power cord to the printer and power outlet. After that, insert the paper and ink cartridge to your printer.
- Further, turn on your printer by pressing the power button. Make sure the power light of your printer is lit.
- Then, press the “Wireless” icon which is located on the control panel of your printer.
- After that, tap the “Settings” option. You can identify the option by a gear shape icon.
- Next, select the Wireless Settings> Wireless Setup Wizard options.
- This will start searching for the wireless network available around you.
- Then, select the Network with which you want to connect your printer.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the password for successfully connecting your printer to the network.
- Once the connection process gets completed, you will get a completion message.
* Download HP Printer Driver
- Access a Web browser on your computing device.
- After that, visit the printer driver download window by entering 123.hp.com/setup 3830 in the address bar of your web browser.
- On the next page, a download link for your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer will be available. You have to click the “Download” tab to proceed further.
- By doing so, the hp printer software download process will begin. You have to wait patiently for the completion of the download process.
How to Install 123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer Driver?
- First and foremost, access the Download folder on your system.
- Next, you have to search for your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 setup file. Once you get the file, double-click it.
- After that, the following popup boxes will display on your screen:
- Security Warning Popup box- This popup asks you to permit the printer driver setup file to run on your system. In order to permit, you have to press the “Run” button.
- User Account Control Pop up- You have to click the “Yes” tab to allow the application to make required changes on your device.
- Wireless Setup: In order to complete the wireless setup procedure, you have to connect your system to the network that you have used in the printer’s network configuration.
- Wired Setup: For wired setup, you have to connect your printer and the router using the ethernet cable. After that, connect your system with the same network.
- USB: Here, you have to take the USB cable and connect your printer and system using it. Attach one end of the cable to the printer and another end to the system.
- Begin the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer driver installation process by opening the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, look for your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 setup file in the folder. Double-click the setup file to move further.
- After that, you will get the User Account Control pop-up box on your system asking for your permission to make the required changes on your system. Click the “Yes” tab to grant permission.
- Further, HP wants you to go through the Agreement and Settings document. Carefully read the whole document that is appearing on your screen. After reading, you have to accept it. For accepting, tick mark the checkbox. Then, press the “Continue” tab.
- In the next window, you will get the instructions to prepare your system. Start by following the hardware setup instructions, if not done earlier. Then, you have to select the connection method from wired or wireless. After selecting, establish the connection by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you are done with all this, you have to tap the “Continue” option.
- After that, you will get the list of printers available on the network. Choose your printer from the list and click the “Continue” tab.
- Then, 123.hp.com/setup 3830 wizard will start searching for the available software. From the list of search results, you have to select the desired software that you want to install on your computing device. To proceed further, click the “Install” tab.
- This will initiate the installation process. Meanwhile, you will get a popup box for confirming the process. In order to do so, you have to enter the Mac Administrator username and password in their required fields. Then, press the “Install Helper” tab.
- Now, you have to wait for the completion of the download process.
- After the successful completion of the process, click the “Continue” tab to move further.
- In the next window, you will be asked to add your printer and initiate the print test. For this, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, the process will get completed and you will get a completion message window.