* Hardware Setup for 123.hp.com/setup 6968
- Firstly, you have to unbox your printer and set it near your computer and power socket.
- Now, you have to make sure that you have inserted the cartridges properly in the input tray of the printer.
- In the end, load the ink properly in their respective slots.
Wireless Setup For 123.hp.com/setup 6968
- In order to proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup 6968, connect your HP printer with a Wireless network. For this, turn on your router and ensure its proper functioning. Along with that, connect your system to the same network.
- After that, turn on your printer by pressing its Power button.
- At the same time, procure your Wireless Network’s Name(SSID) and Password. You will need them during the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 process.
- Thereafter, go to the Printer’s Control Panel. Then, access its home screen by touching the Home icon on the panel.
- After that, tap on the Wireless icon on the Home Screen.
- Consequently, you will notice the Wireless lamp starts flashing next to the touch screen.
- Now, navigate the following window and locate the “Settings” icon. As such, tap on it to proceed further.
- Next, you should tap on “Wireless Settings”.
- After this, touch the “Wireless Setup Wizard” to proceed further.
- As a result, it will start searching for the available “Networks” within the range. After that, it will display a list of detected networks.
- Then, choose your Network’s name from the list and tap on “Ok”.
- Afterwards, enter your Network’s Security Password accurately. Then, tap on the “Ok” tab.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup 6968 will connect the HP printer with the network.
- Once the configuration process completes, you will notice the Wireless Lamp is lit and stable. Therefore, select “Finish” or “Done” on the Control Panel to exit the Setup Wizard.
HP Printer Driver Download For 123.hp.com/setup 6968
- First and foremost, power up your “Computer” that you want to use for commanding your HP Printer.
- At the same time, ensure that it is connected to a stable, high-speed Internet Connection.
- Now, open an Internet Browser that you commonly use on your Computer. For instance, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Thereafter, access the HP Printer Setup official website. For this, type in “123.hp.com” in your Browser’s Address Bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- As a result, you will get the required webpage for 123.hp.com/setup 6968. This window showcases a “Search Bar” prompting you to enter your Pinter’s Model Number. Hence, enter “HP Officejet Pro 6968” in this box correctly.
- Then, click on the “Search’ tab located next to the “Search Bar”.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup 6968 will open up on your system for downloading the required Driver Software. Here, you will find a secure download link. Hence, click on “Download” and start the downloading process.
- Since this process will take time. Therefore, wait for it to complete successfully.
HP Printer Drivers Setup and Install
- Firstly, open a Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, search for your printer driver and double-click it.
- Now, a Security Warning pop up box will display on your screen asking you to allow the application to run. To permit the application, press the “Run” tab.
- A User Account Control prompt might also appear on your window. This popup box appears asking you for your permission to make the required changes to your system. Grant the permission by clicking the “Yes” button.
- After this, the installation wizard of HP printer drivers will display on your screen. In the first window that appears, press the “Continue” tab.
- The following window prompts you for Software Selection. Hence, click on the “Customize Software Selection” tab.
- As a result, it will display a list of software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate choice. Then, click “Next”.
- The next window provides you with the License Agreement. Therefore, cautiously review the terms for the same.
- After that, tick mark the checkbox for “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup 6968 will begin the installation process. Hence, wait for its successful completion.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Now, you will get the Connection Options window. This window requires you to make a selection between the Wired or Wireless option. Hence, opt “Wireless” as you have configured your HP Printer wirelessly to the Network.
- Next, you should follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup for Network Connection properly.
- Thereafter, 123.hp.com/setup 6968 will complete the installation process. Hence, wait for the same.
- Finally, click “Finish” to complete the process.
- Then, restart your computer.
- To begin with, navigate your system to locate the downloaded HP Printer Software. You will find the same at your computer’s default download location which is usually a Downloads folder.
- After that, right-click on the downloaded file. Then, click on “Open” on the following pop-up box.
- Thereafter, you will get a Security Prompt. Hence, click on “Open”.
- In the next window, you will get the links for the “End User License Agreement” and “Privacy Statement”. Hence, click on their respective links one-by-one to open it. After that, go through the terms carefully and close the documents.
- Subsequently, accept the terms. For this, you have to tick mark the corresponding checkboxes.
- Thereafter, click “Continue” and proceed with the Hp Printer software installation process.
- On the next window, you will get instructions to properly turn on your Printer and connect it to the Network. Therefore, closely follow the instructions and complete the setup procedure.
- Moreover, you must confirm that both your Mac Device and HP Printer are configured on the same “Network”.
- However, in case if it detects that your Printer and Computer are not available on the same “Network”. Then, you will get a “Restore Printer’s Network Settings” pop-up box. Hence, click “Yes” if that is the case. Else, select “No”.
- Now, complete the Network Setup by following the on-screen prompts.
- Subsequently, you will get a list of all the Driver Software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate selection for the HP Printer Software installation.
- Next, you should click on the “Install” button and initiate the “Installation” process.
- After that, you have to enter the Mac Administrator Login Credentials correctly. Then, click “OK”.
- After that, click “Continue”.
- Consequently, it will start the “Installation” process. Hence, wait for its successful completion.
- Then, restart your Mac device.