HP Printer Downloads
Process of HP Printer Downloads through “123.hp.com”
To download the HP printer driver through “123.hp.com” follow the steps we mention below.
- In order to begin with the process of HP Printer Downloads, you need to start your PC or Laptop. Ensure network connectivity in the device you are using. After that, launch a web browser of your preference. This can be any browser that you generally use for browsing. For instance, you can open Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, you need to reach the Support page that facilitates HP Printer Downloads. To do that, type “123.hp.com” in the address bar and press enter. You will find this address bar at the top of your browser. Now, allow the pages to load. This can take a few seconds or more totally depending upon your network.
- At the home page of this site, locate the header bar. There you will find different categories of HP printer models namely, OfficeJet, DeskJet, Envy, and LaserJet. Opt for the model of your printer that you want to download the driver software for.
- At the next window that pops up, you will see a search bar that asks for the model number of your HP printer. You will find this model number at the front panel of your printer. Enter the model number of your printer in the space provided to you.
- After that, click the “Search” button.
- As a result, the next window named “Install Printer Software” will appear on your screen. In this window, you will get a huge “Download” tab. In order to proceed further, you have to click on this tab.
- With this, the actual process of HP Printer Downloads starts. To check the progress of this, look at the footer at the download window. This will take some time, wait for it to successfully complete.
- It is generally recommended that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Doing this can result in it will cease to download the file further.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Later, you can install the HP Printer Downloads after double-clicking on it.
Process of HP Printer Downloads through “hp.com”
To complete the process of HP Printer Downloads through “hp.com” follow the below-given steps.
- The very first step in this process is to open your web browser on your device like a laptop or PC.
- In the address bar of this window, you have to type “hp.com” in the address bar of your browser to reach the official site of Hewlett Packard products. Press the enter key.
- At the Home page of the website, locate the “Support” tab. You will find this tab in the upper right corner of the header bar, along with a few other tabs.
- As you click on this tab, a dropdown box opens. In this dropdown, you will find several support services related to various products of HP.
- From this list of options, you need to select the “Software & Drivers” option.
- You will now be directed to a separate window. In this window, you will see huge icons that are for different product range manufactured by Hewlett Packard. Locate the icon of the “printer” and click on it. You will find this icon on the left side of the screen.
- Thereafter, a new window pops up on your screen. You are required to enter the model number of your printer here in the search bar. After that, press the “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Here somewhere in the middle, you first have to locate the “Choose a Different OS” Link and click on it. This will ensure that you only see download options relevant to your device.
- You will see a new dialog box appear on your screen. This window asks for your Operating System and its configuration. Opt for the operating system of your device and enter its configuration accurately.
- Then, close the dialog box by clicking on the cross icon and go back to the HP Printer Downloads window.
- Now out of the options available, you have to opt for a driver package that is compatible with your device.
- As a result, this will start the process of HP Printer Downloads. The process may take a few minutes, you need to wait until the downloading process is completed successfully.
- When the process is done, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- With this the procedure for HP Printer Downloads is complete.