Install HP Printer
How Do I Install HP Printer Drivers on my Windows device?
After Downloading the printer driver that is compatible with your device you have to Install HP Printer driver. The process of Install HP Printer drivers for Windows users is given below.
- To start with the process of Install HP Printer, Go to the download folder in your web browser. You can also use the shortcut, “Ctrl + J” for this in your browser window.
- The next step is to look for the software that you have just downloaded.
- Once you find it, double click on it to run the software.
- Just as, you will double click a “Security Warning” window will appear on your screen.
- This window contains a “Run” icon, you have to click on it.
- The next window that pops up on your screen is the “User Account Control” window. The window prompts for your permission to initiate certain changes that are essential for the process. In order to allow such changes, click on the “Yes” icon.
- As a result, the main window of the software will appear on your screen.
- Here, click the “Continue” icon in the present window. To find this icon look at the bottom of this window.
- Thereafter, you are directly taken to the “Software Selection” window. This window requires you to select your preferred software. To do that, click on the Customize Software Selection tab.
- Now, Click on the “Next” button. For this button, check the bottom of the window.
- Thereafter, you have to click the “Continue” icon.
- Once you have completed the steps here, the actual process of the Install HP Printer starts. This takes some time, so hold on and allow the process to complete.
- After the completion of the process, you will get notified by a new pop-up window. Here, you have to click on the “Next” icon that you will find at the bottom of the screen.
- Thereafter, you will reach the “Connection Option” window. Here, you need to specify your mode of connection that you will use to connect your PC or Laptop to your HP Printer.
- A connection of this type generally has two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- Select the apt option that your printer model supports. You have also opted for this option at the time of configuring your device. Opt for the same one now.
- After establishing the connection, you will see a window prompting the “Continue” tab. Click on it.
- As you do it, you will see a Setup Successful window.
This completes the process of Install HP Printer drivers for devices using Windows as their Operating System. You can now start using your HP Printer and create Prints as per your convenience.
How Do I Install HP Printer Drivers on my Mac device?
Once the download of the printer driver is complete, you need to Install HP Printer driver. For your Apple device having Mac as Operating System, you need to follow the procedure for Install HP Printer driver.
- First step in this process is to go to the Finder Bar that is on the left-hand side of your screen.
- After that, type “Download” to search for the Download Folder, here and press enter.
- As soon as, the “Downloads” folder appears, locate the setup file that you have just downloaded.
- After that, double click on this file and it will show a pop-up box that verifies that the software is compatible with installation or not.
- Thereafter, find the “Continue” button and click on it.
- Consequently, you will now be directed to a new window. This window contains all the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are with respect to the “End User License Agreement”, “Information Collected During the Setup Process”, “Product Improvement Data Collection”.
- One by one you can read all these documents carefully.
- Each document has its own checkbox, in case you agree of that particular term, tick the checkbox against it.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” icon.
- The next window that appears on your screen is for the “Connection Option” window. In this window, you have to select the mode you will use to connect your PC or Laptop to your HP Printer.
- Generally, there are two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode. You can opt for any of the modes. Just make sure that you opt for the same connection mode that you selected when you were configuring your printer.
- Now, the actual process for Install HP Printer driver will start. This again might take some time. It is a suggestion that you must not close the window or turn off your system during this process.
- Finally, to complete the process you need to enter your Mac Credentials. After entering your Username and password correctly, you have to click on the Install Software button.
- Thereafter, the software of the printer driver will be installed. You have to wait for a while for the next step as the process will take some time.
- Now the “Add Printer” window prompts on your screen.
- In this window, you have to choose your printer from the list and thereafter, click on the “Add” button.
- In the next step, the Print Test window will appear. To start the test, click on the Print Test Page tab. Load your printer with plain A-4 size paper. If you do not want to run the test, click on the Skip button.
- In the end, click on the “Close” button and this completes the procedure for Install HP Printer drivers.
After this, the Install HP Printer driver procedure is over for your Mac Device. You can now easily pursue the use of your printer device as per your requirement.