HP Smart App Setup And Troubleshooting
HP is one of the industry-leaders known for its cutting-edge innovation in terms of Printing Technology. Its state-of-the-art, robust Printing Machines offer best-in-class experience for its global users. In order to harness the full potential of these sophisticated devices with utmost ease, it offers HP Smart App.
Understand HP Smart App
HP Smart App (earlier known as HP All-in-One) is a user-friendly Utility Application. This Printing Software allows you to smoothly Set Up, Operate and Manage the Printer by means of your Mobile Devices. It facilitates effortless HP Printer Setup, Print, Scan, and Share functions from any location and device. It gives you complete control over the functionality and management of your ingenious HP Printers. In this way, you get flexibility and versatility. It is packed with intuitive features like Print Anywhere. In short, it gives you the ability to remotely access the functions of your Printers by means of Mobile (Android/ iOS) or Computers based on Windows/ Mac.
- Facilitates in the Deployment of New HP Printers. In case of existing Printers, it fixes them on your WiFi Network.
- Identifies Supply Ranges and Error Messages.
- Assists in Connecting to other HP Printers available in your Network.
- Helps in Hasslefree Print and Scan Jobs.
- Assists in ordering authentic Printing Supplies.
- Facilitates in Repairing HP Printer.
- Helps with Printer Settings.
- Access HP Connected in order to acquire the latest products and services such as HP ePrint, HP Instant Ink etc.
- Set up Scans for Network Folder and Email Choices.
- Helps in Configuring Fax Settings by means of Fax Setup Wizard.
- Get Assistance, Tips and Tricks for troubleshooting Printer Issues.
HP Smart App Setup
Follow the given steps for hassle free setup of this next-generation technology solution called HP Smart App.
- Turn On both your Printer and Mobile Device. Along with that, connect them to your Internet Network.
- Additionally, enable the Bluetooth of your Mobile Device.
- Launch the App Store of your Mobile Device to begin the Installation process of HP Smart App. Besides that, “123.hp.com” can also facilitate the Setup process.
- Search HP Smart App. Then, open the same.
- Tap on “Install”.
- This will begin the Installation process. However, if prompted, tap on “Accept” or “Agree”.
- Thereafter, wait for the completion of this process.
- After that, tap “Open” and access the Application.
- Now, tap on the link to access its terms for “Data Collection Settings”, “HP Privacy Statement”, and “End User License Agreement”.
- Read the documents carefully. Then, select the corresponding checkboxes.
- Now, tap on the “Start” button.
- As a result, it will check for Printers available in your Network.
- Next, tap “Add” besides your HP Printer.
- If the required Printer is not available. Then, tap on the Sign of “+”. Then, add your HP Printer.
- Initiate the HP Smart App Setup process by preparing your Windows 10 Device and Printer.
- Access Windows Store on your System. Then, search for HP Smart App.
- Launch the Application.
- Click “Install”.
- Thereafter, click on “Allow” or “Accept” to begin the process.
- Now, wait for the completion of this process.
- After that, launch HP Smart App.
- Then, review the terms of its “Data Collection Settings”, “HP Privacy Statement”, and “End User License Agreement”.
- Click “Start”.
- Next, you must click “+”. As a result, it will search for Printers available in the Network.
- Finally, click on the “Add” button besides your HP Printer.
Troubleshoot Your Printer With HP Smart App
- Hook up your HP Printer to a Computing Device with pre-installed App.
- Launch the application.
- Ensure both the Computer/ Smartphone and Printer are connected to the same Network.
- On its Home Screen, you will find all the Printers hooked to the Network.
- Therefore, choose the HP Printer that demands troubleshooting.
- On the following window, all the functions and features of your Printer are available. For instance, Print Document, Smart Tasks, Printer Scan, Print Photos, Help & Support etc.
- Access “Notification” by clicking on the Bell icon located at the top right-hand corner.
- The following window provides all the Messages. This also includes Error Message in case of any Printer issues.
- Now, open the Error Message by clicking on it.
- Then, clearly read the message and get an understanding of the existing issue.
- In addition to that, it will guide you with required troubleshooting steps. Hence, follow the steps to get rid of the issue.